Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Welcome to: Made by Crafty Hands!

This is an Arts and Crafts blog to represent a selection of work by all my talented friends who make things by hand...jewellery, cakes, bags etc!!!! I will be posting some of my own photographic work too. Some of us are professionals and some create this work in our spare time but we all love to make new and interesting work that excites us!
I intend for this to be an informal showcase of the work people are making. If you are interested in getting in touch regarding commissions or sales enquiries you are welcome to contact any of us via email. Or if you have any questions, send me an email and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
I will also keep you updated with any events, exhibitions or markets which we will be a part of.
There is a profile on each person and any new work will be posted regularly.
I hope you enjoy our creative endeavors!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment