Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Katie Reynolds : Photographer

I have been interested in photography for over ten years since I began a design course in Dublin in 1997. Through the years as I have studied many different types of art, my love for taking photographs has grown. I find it fascinating to photograph people I know, interesting architecture and all the surprising visuals that my environment has to offer. I enjoy making photo etchings on old book pages as I love when my pictures have a multi layered element to them. I have recently been involved with taking photos for a few theatre groups which was a great challenge. I will post a selection of photos from my previous work.
In the near future I hope to organise an exhibition of my recent work.
If anyone is interested in getting together to create some interesting work with me I would love to talk to you about it.
Contact: katiereynoldsphotography@hotmail.com

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie blogs!!! :)

    I LOVE your work, dude... superimposing ghostly images onto book pages is a brilliant idea, so unusual but makes so much sense.

    How do you edit - with Photoshop or Gimp etc...? I'm always looking to learn new things about editing images, and how others do it.

    Kate :)

    P.S. Watsons rules O.K.

    ReplyDelete